Please get acquainted and accept the terms of purchase of goods that you would like to purchase at the online store malaliepaja.lv. Internet store malaliepaja.lv is owned by commercial company registered in the Republic of Latvia SIA Konceptveikals MA:LA, Reg. No. 42103083282, address 58-1 Fr.Brīvzemnieka Street, Liepāja, LV-3401.
1. Both natural and legal persons can purchase goods at the online store malaliepaja.lv.
2. As the sale of the goods offered by malaliepaja.lv takes place through an offer posted on the Internet, in accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (PTAL), in such case a distance agreement is concluded between the buyer and seller.
3. The buyer has the right to return the purchased product to the seller in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. If the received product does not correspond to the information specified at the online store, please contact us to resolve the situation in a mutually beneficial way.
4. You can pay for the ordered product and the selected delivery service using bank transfer, PayPal payment and payment in cash upon receipt of the product (only at our concept store “MA:LA” in Liepāja, 13 Lielā Street, ground floor of Shopping Centre “Kurzeme” or our cooperation partner salon “Mākslas Lāde” in Liepāja, at 58 Fr.Brīvzemnieka Street).
5. The customer is responsible for accurate registration of data. By providing false information, access to the website www.malaliepaja.lv may be restricted. The employees of malaliepaja.lv can contact the buyer before sending the product to further specify the order and the delivery information.
6. Persons under the age of 16 must have the consent of a parent or guardian in order to purchase a product.
7. The customer is responsible for the accuracy of the product delivery information:
7.1 . Please always provide the correct zip code and shipping address. You can find your postal code here – http://www.pasts.lv/lv/uzzinas/parbaudit_indeksu.html.
7.2 . If incorrect (or false) information is provided, malaliepaja.lv is not responsible for the undelivered item, as well as is entitled to receive compensation for the repeated delivery as a result of incorrect information provided by the buyer.
8 . malaliepaja.lv retains the right to:
8.3. Request reimbursement of transport costs, if the customer unilaterally cancels the order, as well as in case of exchange of goods.
9. If you have changed your mind and have decided to cancel the purchase, the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia (CPC) and the Cabinet Regulation No. 207 "Regulations on Distance Contracts" (Cabinet Regulation No. 255) stipulate that the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract within 14 calendar days, by returning the product purchased at the online store back to the seller. Section 12, Part 10 of the Consumer Rights Protection Law of the Republic of Latvia states that ‘the consumer shall be responsible for maintaining the quality and safety of the product during the term of exercising the right of withdrawal.” We recommend to keep the original packaging of the product, so that when exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the Distance Agreement, the product would not be mechanically damaged externally. malaliepaja.lv reserves the right to charge a compensation fee or refuse to accept a product that is damaged, incomplete or otherwise lost its original appearance. To agree on the return of the product, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +371 20039947, indicating the order number and date.
10. We remind you that the regulations of the Consumer Rights Protection Lawn do not apply to cases, when the product is purchased by legal entities.
11. malaliepaja.lv provides the protection of the data of its users.
12. Pursuant to the legal norms of the Republic of Latvia, SIA “Konceptveikals MA:LA” retains the purchase agreements concluded with the buyers in the amount required for the accounting procedures.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.